Wednesday, February 3, 2016

OK, It's Alright with Me

Jan 18th-24th

Things are going well here in Vegas.  This past week and this upcoming week are going to be and have been busy with broadcasts, MLC missing tour, exchanges and transfers.  Fun stuff!
It sounds like Natalie did great with her talk at the Stake conference.  Man, she is the coolest!  SO proud of her.  She is going to be a great missionary.
Sister Fingerle sent me an American flag tag like the sisters missionaries on temple square that was cool because she probably had to kill someone to get it.  She gets released in a week but I am going to do my best to keep in touch with her.
The Pday report:  I am getting pretty good at basketball, the elders actually want me on their team!
Wednesday morning we watched a broadcast form the mission department in SLC.  This year's vision is to teach Repentance and Baptize converts.  Everything the leaders talked about came from Teach my Gospel.  It is amazing how simple the doctrine of Christ is but how it has such far reaching effects on our eternal progression.  Repentance is such a key component.  I always learn something new as I study this fundamental but complicated gift.
Sunday we went on a mini exchange with the other sisters in our zone.  It was really nice.  The mission president is proud of the work that it going on in our area.  I found ut that 3more people I taught in Bullhead got baptized!  I wish I could have been there.  Elder Corbridge fro the area 70 came and spoke to us.  Kinda calling us to repentance  and humility which I needed because God had blessed me so much I need to become more humble.  Our investigators are doing well.  We walked Alma to church today.  Steve our recent convert called to tell us he read the entire General conference issue of the Ensign in a day!  Holy Cow..  He is awesome.  We keep finding people to teach and the Lord is blessing us greatly.
We just finished hiking Sunrise mountain.  It is super steep and my legs are on fire.  As we were hiking down Elder Chambers and I found out that is family went to Pueblo East High! crazy to know that his dad and uncles lived in the same town as you, mom. Crazy small world. We were freaking out.

The church is true!  I love you,
Sister Gier



Sister Gier in her Birthday Denver Bronco gear!




No comments:

Post a Comment